Electronics Design Engineer_Laser Business
- Develop Fiber Laser control system related circuit boards, including scheme design, platform definition, schematics creating, PCB tack rounting, prototype builds, V&V, to meet project timeline, cost target and quality requirements.
- Create PCBA related technical documents, such as (but not limited) design specification, functional description, test specification, validation report and so on.
- Work in SAP to create new part numbers, design documents, BOM and ECN activities, ensure effective and in time implementation of engineering changes.
- Product support from electronics engineering, evaluate product field issues and introduce corrective and preventive actions.
- Cooperate with purcument department for sourcing and cost saving
- Support to complete other tasks assigned from the immediate supervisor per business requirement.
1. Academic Background:Bachelor degree or above
2. Which major preferred:Electrical/Electronics engineering is preferred, or related majors with proven solid working experience of electrical/electronics engineer
3. Working experience:5+ years of relevant work experience in electrical/electronics developing
4. Knowledge and skills:
- Excelent at analogue and digital circuit design, using AD or other ECAD tools
- Excelent at PCB layout and track routing
- Prefer to have basic firmware developing skills in C/C++
- Be familiar with the general electrical test equipment / instruments
- Be good at problem discovering and resolving
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PPT, Excel)
- Fluent Chinese and English
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Observe the regulations on the Employee’s Handbook and Code of Conduct and other guidelines of TRUMPF China
What your future colleagues say