1. Support to research and develop new products in cooperation with other R&D colleagues. Be able to implement mechanical design including sheet metal enclosure or cabinets, machined parts and cooling circuit design. Requires understanding on material characteristics, support to do validation tests.
2. Provide mechanical technical support in new product transfer during projects localization process. Introduction of local components to replace imported ones with similar quality and function.
3. Create technical 2D, 3D drawings in Solidworks, achieve and maintain drawings in SAP.
4. Create and maintain material master data and bill of materials in SAP.
5. Be able to implement ECN/ECM process based on production/ service/ customer or other related change requirements.
6. Create related mechanical technical documents, such as (but not limited) design specification, functional description, operating manual, test specification and validation report.
Support to complete other tasks assigned from the immediate supervisor per business requirement.
1. Education: Bachelor degree or above
2. Major: Mechanical engineering or design
3. Experience: 1-3 years of relevant work experience in mechanical engineering
4. Knowledge and skills: