Provide a clear and reliable staff planning according to the defined shift schedules.
Arranging extra temporary staffing in case of needs together with Shift Lead and inhouse service planning Ditzingen.
Coordinating the staff requirements in terms of quality and quantity with the production planner.
Matching the right engineer to the right slot, based on the engineers competencies, in close contact with Shift Lead.
Provide a clear planning for HQpack.
Arranging and planning the trainings of engineers at TRUMPF headquarters and on site based on the available slots.
Processing the planning data in the automated system (e.g. booking of SIS missions) based on the information received from production planner.
Arranging the car planning and planning of tyre changes and car inspections.
Announcing TRUMPF employees to the front office and arrange badging and cleanroom access.
Check, sort and send the required documents.
Key-user support SIS
Providing first-line support to the users of SIS.
Analysing and resolving user problems at location. Referring incidents to the second-line support (headquarter Ditzingen) if necessary.
The provision of training courses for (new) employees.
Installing the needed sis-rights for (new) employees.
• MBO 4 level planning & logistics.
• Experience of working with planning systems.
• Good written and verbal Communication skills.
• Knowledge of English language.
• Knowledge of the working hours law.
• Affinity with SemiConductor industry.
• Salary range between € 2.445,- and € 2.800,-, depending on Seniority Level;
• 27 days of leave and 6 or 13 ATV days;
• Pension Scheme;
• Working together with our customer in a state-of-the-art environment (Veldhoven).
• Within TRUMPF we strive to achieve a good balance between work and life.
TRUMPF is a high-tech company offering manufacturing solutions in the fields of machine tools, laser technology and electronics. In Veldhoven the TRUMPF Service department is directly located at the customer ASML. TRUMPF is delivering laser systems, an essential submodule of ASML EUV lithography systems, and is responsible for the installation, commissioning, final testing and the service for these components.
To ensure a good match with the vacancy we would like to ask you to send us your cv and motivation letter. You can send this to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Please do so latest 30-11-2020. If you have any questions about the vacancy or TRUMPF in general, please contact HR.