Set up and operate complex CNC machines including performing initial production runs where programming, fixtures and methods are being developed.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and level of work in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The position may require that employees perform other duties as assigned.
1. Set up and operate specified machining centers
2. Assist in debugging operating problems
3. Work from blueprints
4. Select tools, feed and speed for machining applications
5. Work and be familiar with measuring tools
6. Control quality of machined parts
7. Work independently with a minimum of supervision
8. Able to lift up to 70 lbs
9. Operate overhead crane
10. Maintain shop, tools and other equipment by performing 5S and TPM activities
11. Maintain high standards of quality by making sure that parts that are passed on to a subsequent work center is good.
12. Re-order own tools as needed
Minimum of 2-3 years CNC machining experience
High school graduate or equivalent
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply for CNC Machinist Large Part using the link below: