This position is a great way to enjoy the flexibility and independence in traveling 100% throughout the US, Canada and Mexico to for install, demonstrate and troubleshoot TRUMPF bending systems.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and level of work in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The position may require that employees perform other duties as assigned.
▪ Provide exceptional & professional interaction with our customers
▪ Pursue machine diagnosis of our internal Product Support Group to repair TRUMPF equipment
▪ Work carefully with the Product Support Group for technical assistance and provide them with diagnostic feedback
▪ At times, use visual clues, computer programs, diagnostic tools to further diagnose machine difficulties
▪ Use electrical and electronic knowledge to help troubleshoot and solve issues
▪ Read and utilize company repair manuals and work orders for assistance with repairs and diagnostics
▪ Assemble, install, align equipment as needed
▪ Accurately report technical conditions and information of machines to Product Support Group and management
▪ Interface with cross functional work teams such as applications, sales, engineering, production, etc.
▪ When needed, provide onsite training to customers for operation and/or repair of machines
▪ Receive factory product training and technical service knowledge as needed
▪ Submit organized and helpful service reports for each repair mission
▪ Must be able to lift 70 pounds without aid
Associates or technical school in engineering principles or a suitable combination of education and work experience. Experience in computer software, file management, electronics, digital circuits, wiring, mechanics and hydraulics is helpful. Customer service experience is a must.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply for Field Service Engineer - Automation Bend using the link below: