SQE_Optical _Laser Business
To speed up sourcing development for critical optical component with technical and engineering experience.
- Develop the supplier of optical component to make sure the technical performance could be fully met;
- Audit new suppliers with technical and quality concepts;
- Identify sourcing related cost reduction potential and work with R&D and suppliers on technical cost down solutions.
- Optimize product cost by analyzing and optimizing value stream and supply chain to facilitate make or buy decisions
- Support improvement projects concerning supplier qualification;
- Complete other tasks assigned from the direct supervisor per business requirement.
- Bachelor or preferably master’s degree
- Laser/Optical engineering, optoelectronic engineering or related
- At least 5 year working experience in laser / pump diode manufacturing field, ideally in sourcing development group.
- Solid relevant technical background in manufacturing of lasers / optical components;
- Very good communication especially to supplier, coordination skill and project management skills;
- Be familiar with supplier qualification process;
- Chinese native speaker,English is capable in daily working environment including listening, speaking, reading and writing.German is a plus.
- Strong sense of high integrity, reliability, responsibility and customer orientation
- Ability to handle issue independently, open-minded and with a team spirit.
- Ability to continuously learn.
- Observe the regulations of TCN including but not limited on the Employee’s Handbook and Code of Conduct of TRUMPF China.
What your future colleagues say