Controlling TCN / SSC Asia
Perform Controlling services for TCN and Asian sales subsidiaries within the SSC Asia. This includes but is not limited to month end closing activities, financial analysis and internal consulting for local management.
- Processing of cost element-, cost object- and profit center accounting for SAP sales subsidiary (SAP CO-OM, PCA, CO-PA)
- Carry out month end closing activities in SAP and prepare monthly reporting to headquarter in Germany.
- Support within the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Perform financial analysis on business division and product level.
- Actively improve existing business processes and serve as an internal consultant / business partner for the local management
- Ensure compliance with internal guidelines and Controlling standards implemented at TRUMPF. This includes data validation and implementation of new Controlling standards.
- Cooperate and collaborate effectively with other departments within TCN, local management of SSC subsidiary as well as headquarter in Germany
- Complete other tasks assigned from the direct supervisor per business requirement.
- University or above, preferably studied / worked abroad (e.g. Germany, US), major in Business Administration (Controlling / Finance)
- 3 years' working experience (in foreign company or joint venture) in Finance
- Very good knowledge of SAP, ideally SAP FI and SAP CO
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- Fluent in Chinese and English (verbally and in writing)
- Strong analytical and communication skills,
- Systematic working style
- Able to understand business processes and to advise management,
- Able to cope with high work load,
- Observe the regulations of TCN including but not limited on the Employee’s Handbook and Code of Conduct of TRUMPF China
What your future colleagues say