After sales specialist_none-standard products
- Check open billing data regularly from SAP and schedule billings on time.
- Coordinate with customer support colleagues to work out billing lists and apply for VAT invoices from finance department.
- Receive VAT invoices from finance department, prepare necessary attachments to VAT and then handover to logistics department for delivery.
- Output account receivable data from SAP and sort data to proper form which is easy to be used for chasing after ARs. Cooperate with customer support colleagues to push customer with AR to pay on time.
- Support customer support group or order support group with aftersales commercials tasks when needed.
- Other tasks assigned by direct supervisor
- College education as a base
- Finance/ Accounting / Business / international trade
- Basic Finance or accounting knowledge; International & domestic trade; customer service; EXCLE & SAP knowledge
- Good English at reading and writing, English test CET 4
- Team spirit, hardworking and frequent travels are requested for the job 。 Observe the regulations on the Employee’s Handbook and Code of Conduct of TRUMPF China
What your future colleagues say