This position is responsible for installing, demonstrating and troubleshooting TRUMPF material handling and storage systems with minimum assistance.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and level of work in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The position may require that employees perform other duties as assigned.
1. Install and demonstrate TRUMPF machines and automation systems primarily at customer locations
2. Troubleshoot and repair machine and automation related problems.
3. Accurately report technical conditions and information.
4. Work as required with minimal or no supervision.
5. Travel up to 100%. Travel includes regional and national travel.
6. Must be able to lift 70 pounds without aid.
7. Interface with customers in use and repair of TRUMPF machines in a complete and organized manner.
8. Train customers in use and repair of TRUMPF machines in a complete and organized manner.
9. Submit required weekly TRUMPF reports in a complete and organized manner.
10. Assist other Field Engineers as directed.
Two year technical school degree in Engineering principles or a suitable combination of education and work experience. Also, experience in computer software/file management is a must.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply for Automation Field Service Engineer using the link below: