Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for providing excellent customer service to all internal and external customers by communicating effectively with customers and the team members within the Service and Spare Parts Departments. The CSR is responsible for answering incoming calls and emails from internal and external customers. The candidate is also responsible for creating cases, orders and quotes. Provided the requirements are met there is an opportunity to work remotely from a home office, up to three days per week.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and level of work in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The position may require that employees perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with clients and work to establish a positive rapport with internal and external customers
- Process a high volume of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs in order to achieve high customer satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information to our customers by utilizing the proper tools / methods
- Enter quotes and orders in an accurate, prompt and professional manner
- Review customer purchase orders for accuracy and request updated purchase orders when needed
- Create cases using information provided by the customer in an accurate, prompt and professional manner
- Utilize tools to process internal and external customer requests in a timely manner to achieve high customer satisfaction
- Use internal documents to request additional information when needed to complete customer requests
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Ability to maintain an organized work environment and switch between multiple screens without making errors
- Become familiar with department KPIs and work toward achieving the teams’ targets
- Work with other internal TRUMPF departments as needed
- Handle miscellaneous administrative duties as they become necessary
- The Call Center is open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Hours are based on volume and capacity; they are subject to change based on the needs of the business. Availability to work weekends, nights and some holidays is required
- Two weeks of on site training will be necessary upon starting position, additional training will be provided via digital platform
Previous customer service experience is mandatory. The candidate must have experience with handling a large volume of incoming calls and must be able to communicate patiently and diplomatically. Good organizational skills and the ability to successfully multi-task is required. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP or other CRM systems is necessary.
Minimum High School graduate or equivalent. College degree or equivalent education preferred.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.“
Apply for Customer Service Representative using the link below:
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Michaud from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say