The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and level of work in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The position may require that employees perform other duties as assigned.
- Develop, document, test, and deploy scalable software solutions for industrial services in the field of industry 4.0.
- Collaborate effectively with team members and team manager, as well as other software team within the international TRUMPF group.
- Provide support to end users in other TRUMPF departments.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Organized, highly self-disciplined, and analytical.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite to provide Excel reports and PowerPoint presentations.
- Open to learning new software technologies.
- Safe handling of operating systems such as Windows, Linux, Android and iOS.
- Willingness and ability to travel as required.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical field or associate’s degree with work experience.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.“
Apply for Software Developer using the link below:
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Michaud from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say