Additive Manufacturing Sales Manager
Trusting in brave ideas" this is our promise to everyone who works for us. As a family business, we make long-term decision and provide our people with the trust and stability needed to bring their ideas to fruition, even the unconventional ones. Being a market and technology leader in machine tools and lasers, we courageously shape the manufacturing of tomorrow, meeting every challenge with bold, fresh thinking.
Seeking experienced Additive Manufacturing industry professional to lead the sales, product and business development of TRUMPF’s additive manufacturing products, focused on laser metal fusion, as well as application of laser metal deposition.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and lead the Additive Manufacturing team for North America, which includes sales specialists, product, and industry management
- Develop sales strategies within the North American market (e.g. sales vision, customer acquisition strategy, competitor strategy, account development).
- Define concrete action plans to implement the country strategy and conduct non-delegable tasks e.g. strategic plans to increase relationships with industry representatives and reseller channels.
- Steer sales team according to defined focus market segments, customer classification and customer care concepts.
- Initiate, establish, and coordinate strategic external cooperation (respect extended buying cycles).
- Transfer the company product portfolio into industry projects and approaches.
- Any additional responsibilities as deemed necessary by management
- Adhere to all company guidelines
- Establish TRUMPF as a recognized partner for process development with additive customers
- Derive individual targets for team members
- Steer sales team by sales KPI based on the sales funnel
- Manage, lead and develop the team using Synchro+ methods
- Generate leads - i.e. establish new contacts
- Analyze results of and derive measures from process and strategic customer surveys
- Initiate new applications at selected accounts
- Set up cooperation's with external partners and integrators
- Participate on relevant conferences, exhibitions and engage in relevant associations for additive industry
- Initiate marketing activities
- Normal amount of sitting and standing, average mobility to move around an office, and ability to conduct normal amount of work on a computer.
Education & Experience
- Masters degree or higher in Engineering, Business Management, or other technical related sciences.
- Professional background in Additive Manufacturing.
- Familiar with capital equipment buying cycles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Additional language skills preferred.
- Microsoft Office; Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
TRUMPF Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as need arises. The job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
TRUMPF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, past or present history of mental disorder, physical, or learning disability, mental retardation, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Apply for Head of Additive Manufacturing Sales using the link below:
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Jennings from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say