Support engineer (VELDHOVEN)
- System Install Support and Product Development;
- Solving Technical issues/machine errors by analyzing, troubleshooting and repairing;
- Presenting Escalation Topics;
- Creating Plan for longer Service Actions;
- Ensuring that all necessary parts and tools are in place for service actions;
- Alignment of laser through the system;
- Providing clear help requests towards higher service level on time in case help is needed;
- Communication with ASML on Engineering level.
- Bachelor level;
- Knowledge of System Building;
- Knowledge of Repairing and Commissioning;
- Detailed knowledge of Laser Drive Systems;
- Knowledge of Alignment and Testing Techniques.
- Working together with our customer in a state-of-the-art environment (Veldhoven).
- Within TRUMPF we strive to achieve a good balance between work and life.
- 27 holidays and 6 or 13 ATV-days.
- A contract for a definite period for 0,95 fte (with a perspective of an employment contract of indefinite duration).
- A salary which is in line with the market between €3500,- and €4500,- depending on education and experience.
Do you dare to join our team? Then we are looking forward to receive your application! To ensure a good match with the vacancy we would like to ask you to send us your cv and motivation letter. You can send this to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do so latest 09-10-20. If you have any questions about the vacancy or TRUMPF in general, please contact HR.
What your future colleagues say