Sales Manager, Datacom
- Responsible for sales and business development for all business segments, products and assigned accounts in assigned territories (mainly in east and central China)
- Maintain and strengthen relationship with (key) accounts; key account management
- Understanding market trends and customer strategies; provide input for market research and product roadmap definition
- Monitoring of time-critical orders in the order-to-shipment process
- Executing of goals together with the product and marketing management
- Initiates, supports and guides improvement processes to ensure customer satisfaction
- Support and attend trade fairs
- 5-10 years industry background of datacom or opto-communication
- Have experience to service customer of optical component, optical module.
- College or university degree with major in electronic engineering.
- Have project design-in experience and capable of coordinating activities of different function team (technical, commercial quality etc) to drive the business success.
- Good English skill of writing, speaking and listening. Willing to interact with European team
- Proactive working style, willing to engage customer to pursue business opportunity.
- Flexible working time, OK to communicate with colleagues in different time zone.
- The candidate needs to have integrity personality, have consciousness of code of ethics compliance.
- Good to have driving license and a car for customer visit in the region.
- Good to have experience of both direct sales and distributor management
- Willing to travel in the region, travel percentage > 50%
- Base in Shanghai or Suzhou or Wuhan
What your future colleagues say