Logistics Returns Coordinator
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Create quotes and sales orders in SAP to support customer repair process.
- Accurately process all return shipments and update SAP orders accordingly
- After thorough inspection, create credit memos in SAP for unused returned parts
- Generate purchase orders in SAP for repairs and vendor credit requests
- Use SAP to perform functions of shipping, receiving, returns of spare parts.
- Inventory/stockroom management per company rules & regulations (i.e. cycle counting, FIFO process, etc.)
- Accurately pull parts from the warehouse per customer requirements the same day the customer order is received or the day any backordered material is received.
- Package all outbound part shipments according to best practices for each item to avoid loss/damages
- Use SAP Ship ERP software to create shipping labels & paperwork, including any documents required for export purposes.
- Resolve any shipping problems encountered by working with appropriate customer service representative
- Receive incoming parts, verify part numbers and store parts neatly in correct locations according to SAP.
- Other general warehouse & logistics tasks including maintaining security of stocked parts.
- Any additional responsibilities as deemed necessary by management
- Adhere to all company guidelines
- No Travel
- Must maintain Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds regularly, without assistance. Able to drive a fork truck. Position requires standing for long periods of time on concrete floor. Average mobility to move around a warehouse, and ability to conduct normal amount of work on a computer
Education & Experience
- Experience in fast paced order fulfillment / distribution center. Experience in automotive or industrial parts supply operation is desired.
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office; Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Jennings from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say