Principle Duties & Responsibilities
The internship involves Business Management related duties & responsibilities, providing the intern the advantage of acquiring both Finance & Project Management skills.
- Finance and Project Management-related duties & responsibilities:
- Create & distribute weekly/monthly KPIs for different departments regarding topics such as sales, risk management, profitability, etc.
- Maintain local Power BI reporting
- Analyze & distribute capacity utilization reports in Technical Service
- Provide logistics information for ongoing projects to teammates
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and support team members in additional tasks
- Any additional responsibilities as deemed necessary by management
- Adhere to all company guidelines
Education & Experience
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Technical, or related fields. Minimum sophomore year completed.
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be self-motivated and have excellent organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal skills
- Great communication skills
- Advanced understanding of: Microsoft Office, Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
TRUMPF is and will remain a family business. The following five members of our management holding ensure continuity and constant development. We are looking forward to your online application Ms Jennings from the personnel area
What your future colleagues say