Mechanical Engineer_Laser Business
- Mechanical design including sheet metal enclosure, cabinets and cooling plates etc., based on good understanding of material characteristics and manufacturing processes.
- Create technical 2D, 3D drawings in Solidworks, setup and maintain item master, BOM and drawings in SAP.
- Create technical documents from mechanical engineering, such as (but not limited) functional description, operating manual, test specification and validation reports.
- Carry out product / assemblies validation tests.
- Implement of ECN changes and the follow up status, timely and efficiently.
- Work with sourcing department for product localization to achieve cost down target.
- Support to complete other tasks assigned from the immediate supervisor per business requirement.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Mechanical engineering or design
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in mechanical engineering
- Proficient in Solidworks 3D and 2D drawings.
- Be familiar with the process of machine parts and sheet metals.
- Be familiar with the tolerance and the surface treatment of common materials.
- Prefered to have basic understanding of optic, electric and heat management.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PPT, Excel).
- Fluent Chinese and English
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Observe the regulations on the Employee’s Handbook and Code of Conduct and other guidelines of TRUMPF China
What your future colleagues say