Software Engineer_Laser Business
- Develop Application Software for Fibler Laser products, including software architecture / framework design and application design, to meet project timeline and product quality requirements.
- Design software test specification and lead the software testing process to make sure the software meets the design specification and it operates safely with high efficiency.
- Create software related technical documents, such as (but not limited) design specification, functional description, user’s operating manual, test specification and validation report.
- Continuously improve existing software for products and key test equipment to achieve high operation efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Provide support for released products, evaluate product field performance and reliability and recommend corrective and preventive actions.
- Ensure effective and in time implementation of engineering changes.
- Support to complete other tasks assigned from the immediate supervisor per business requirement.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Software engineering of computer science preferred, or Electrical Automation Engineering with work experience in software developing
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience in software developing including software architecture / framework design
- Very good at Microsoft Visual Studio development tool, well understanding / experience with programming under .Net Framework, preferred with C language (C/C++/C#), VB as optional
- Be familiar with SQL Server database, including database architecture, management and programming;
- Be familiar with Operating System architecture, file systems, API and SDKs
- Be familiar with industrial data communication protocols, such as TCP/IP, RS232/485, etc.
- Be good at problem discovering and resolving
- Very good communication, coordination skill and project management skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PPT, Excel).
- Fluent Chinese and English
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Observe the regulations on the Employee’s Handbook and Code of Conduct and other guidelines of TRUMPF China
What your future colleagues say