R&D Software Intern
Design and buiild up in depth understanding about various software interfaces and communication protocols between TRUMPF Industry 4.0 software solutions and third party software and adapt those according to market needs.
Support applications lifecycle including cloud applications in China, intergrate new requirements to Chinese software ecosystems
Propose technical feasibility of customer special requirements, cooperate with sales team to offer technical support.
Participate in new and existing TRUMPF connectivity and WEB application design , develop , modification and implementation process.
- Collect feedback from customer and have the ability to intergrate the new requirement and ideas into TRUMPF solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or proven successful in related fields
- Strong ability in learning, coding and development, proactive and have good communication skills
- know .Net core, C programming language and have related experience with it.
- Had certain practices in .Net core and C programming language, good presentation and communication skills in English. Know some popular frameworks , like AngularJS, ABPetc , Have the ability to perform quick development based on the latest technologies.
- Know OPCUA, ModBus and TCP communication protocols, have related development project experience.
- Good knowledge about SQL concept, like MS-SQL, MySQL, MangoDB etc.
- Be able to communicate in English efficiently
What your future colleagues say