Manufacturing Engineer_Laser Business
- Develop manufacturing processes in cooperation with R&D (local & overseas). This requires good understanding of electronics, basic laser function. Be able to understand and implement product specification of R&D into stable processes to achieve best product performance and reliability with low cost solution
- Be responsible to develop and build/contract manufacturing equipment to ensure product specification given by R&D
- Implement ECN defined by R&D
- Create and maintain optical fiber laser manufacturing SOP to abtain highest manufacturing standard
- Provide technical support in product transfer stages, and introduce and qualify local equipment alternatives
- Constantly improve related manufacturing processes by applying lean principles to achieve best in class production cost.
- Define and implement corrective and preventive measures for reported quality issues.
- Develop tool/fixture for better productivity or quality.
- Define and implement maintenance procedures for production equipment and tools.
- Other tasks assigned by immediate manager
- Bachelor degree or above
- Mechanical engineering / Electrical engineering / opto-electronic information engineering or related
- 3-5 years in manufacturing engineering or related
- Proficient in SolidWorks, and Microsoft Office, SAP
- English necessary
- Capable of teamwork, self-motivated & hardworking, experience in laser manufacturing company highly appreciated;Observe the regulations on the Employee’s Handbook and Code of Conduct of TRUMPF China
What your future colleagues say