Manager for Industry/Product Management & Business Development
As Manager of Industry/Product Management & Business development, you would be responsible to lead your team members and work together with internal departments, as well as german headquarter to develop strategic planning on product, which based on professional analysis and anticipation on Industry and market trend, in order to drive business development.
Develop, maintain and expand business relationships with strategically key customers
Lead team members to make strategic planning for product development and management according to the company's strategy and positioning, combined with industry analysis, market and technical direction
Work closely with sales teams, marketing teams, as well as the central product management department in headquarter to analyse develop strategies for improved business results
Complete other tasks assigned from General manager per business requirement
- Min 5-8 years of experience in laser industry and team management of leading an IM/PM ream of up to 5-10 employees before
- Profond knowledge on laser products and the application in manufacturing
- Proven success in team leadership with direct reports
- Excellent communication, organization and problem-solving skills.
- Good Microsoft skills (ppt/word/excel..) and presentation skills.
- Chinese native speaker. Fluent in English, i.e., capable in daily working environment including listening, speaking, reading and writing; German is a plus.
- Team player, independent worker, fast learner, higher travel frequency
- Be forward-looking, be able to identify trends and to develop and to maintain the right network within the industry.
What your future colleagues say